New Features & Fixes

Developer
May 1, 2012 at 1:46 AM

I have been have a lot of fun adding some stuff and fixing some issues with the program. I uploaded the quick image fix for the mastery page. Still looking into the clicker and stuff. I logged the issues.

I added in Item deployment using the api so you don't have to use lolitemchanger as well.

I added importing of items from the api (in case you already have some set.

I added summoner spell importing using the same web url import from solomid and mobafire.

I am sure there will be more on the way as I work on it more.

Coordinator
May 1, 2012 at 5:46 AM

Awesome let's talk, and then I can get you setup with publish rights. You can message me via google talk matthew.overall@gmail.com or msn willowsticks11@hotmail.com, or Skype willowsticks.

On Apr 30, 2012 6:46 PM, "MusicMonkey5555" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I have been have a lot of fun adding some stuff and fixing some issues with the program. I uploaded the quick image fix for the mastery page. Still looking into the clicker and stuff. I logged the issues.

I added in Item deployment using the api so you don't have to use lolitemchanger as well.

I added importing of items from the api (in case you already have some set.

I added summoner spell importing using the same web url import from solomid and mobafire.

I am sure there will be more on the way as I work on it more.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (autolol@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email autolol@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com