AutoLoL working again!

Coordinator
Mar 12, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Edited Mar 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Don't get your hopes up just yet, but Willowsticks has been working hard on getting AutoLoL working again with the latest Fiora patch.

This means that currently you can use AutoLoL again, but we have to see where this goes.

How many people are still interested in this project anyway?

Mar 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I don't know, but it sure is handy ;)

Mar 12, 2012 at 7:35 PM

I can't seem to get the jungler timers to work in LoL :C

When I click on the timers, my computers switches to LoL and doesn't show the timers..

Coordinator
Mar 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM
You have to be running LoL in borderless window mode.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM, masterjoost <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I can't seem to get the jungler timers to work in LoL :C

When I click on the timers, my computers switches to LoL and doesn't show the timers..

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (autolol@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email autolol@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 14, 2012 at 4:48 AM
saphua wrote:

How many people are still interested in this project anyway?

Absolutely. Love having this program around because 10 mastery pages is just not enough.

Mar 25, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Edited Mar 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Sweet. Glad to see that AutoLoL is up again. I am gonna give it a go. Been waiting for this... I bet if you advertise that it is back many players will use it again.

Thanks for your hard work!

Edit: I was just testing it out. Does the auto login/auto run not work anymore?

Apr 27, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Man I was about to delete this program and opened it to see if I could view some of the new models that came out and saw there was an update.  Really nice to see this program updated.  It is by far the best of kind and 10 Mastery pages is just not enough if you like this game.