I Know AutoLoL is dead but I need help :(

Jan 20, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I know you guys aren't working on this anymore so I was taking it upon myself to update the masteries page to the new one and I put them all in (not the icons because I haven't found those in the LoL files yet lol) and when I tried to run AutoLoL I got this error:
************** Error Report **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at AutoLoL.Logic.Repositories.LocalMasteryRepository.GetMasteryBuild()
   at AutoLoL.MainWindow..ctor()
   at AutoLoL.SingleInstance.SingleInstanceApplication.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix it because I can't run AutoLoL even after I download a new one and replace all the files :(

Jan 29, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Having the same problem... I was still using this addon since its very useful despite Riot adding mastery pages.

Is there any way to fix the current problem to get this addon at the very least working again?

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks~

Coordinator
Jan 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I can possibly put some time into this again but I think I will take it back to its root, before we added support to load data dynamically.

On Jan 29, 2012 1:19 AM, "lordzenchi" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Having the same problem... I was still using this addon since its very useful despite Riot adding mastery pages.

Is there any way to fix the current problem to get this addon at the very least working again?

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks~

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (autolol@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email autolol@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 29, 2012 at 7:35 PM

This would be awesome to have this working again as 10 mastery pages just isn't enough when there are almost 100 champions now.

Jan 29, 2012 at 9:56 PM

The dynamically adding in features were nice but not necessary imo :P I use it just to save my builds so I can keep track of them lol

Coordinator
Jan 31, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Glad to hear. Would anyone like to work on this with me? Add me to your messenger at willowsticks11@hotmail.com or matthew.overall@gmail.com you don't need coding experience.

On Jan 29, 2012 2:57 PM, "RisinDevil" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

The dynamically adding in features were nice but not necessary imo :P I use it just to save my builds so I can keep track of them lol

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (autolol@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email autolol@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 31, 2012 at 5:08 AM
I would like to help but I don't use messenger anymore :/ I use Skype since to me AIM died and i never fully used Messenger anyways
Willowsticks wrote:

Glad to hear. Would anyone like to work on this with me? Add me to your messenger at willowsticks11@hotmail.com or matthew.overall@gmail.com you don't need coding experience.

Coordinator
Jan 31, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Willowsticks then.

On Jan 30, 2012 10:08 PM, "RisinDevil" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I would like to help but I don't use messenger anymore :/ I use Skype since to me AIM died and i never fully used Messenger anyways
Willowsticks wrote:

Feb 6, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Glad to see there will be people working on this. What kind of help are you looking for people with no coding experience?

Coordinator
Mar 5, 2012 at 7:04 PM
I am almost done with the AutoLoL update, I have gotten a few bugs worked out and am setting up the new mastery tree now.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:25 AM, lordzenchi <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Glad to see there will be people working on this. What kind of help are you looking for people with no coding experience?