AutoLoL Dead?

Oct 23, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Is this project dead? I am missing it already... Was such a huge fan of it.

Coordinator
Nov 12, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Sorry about the late response, but yeah, as already guessed. AutoLoL is kinda dead.

We are both extremely busy with our personal lives, and the amount of AutoLoL users dropped insanely when Riot implemented mastery pages.

So we decided not to 'waste' any more time into this project.

We might release some of the features as individual tools some day.

I was gonna send out an official message to all users, but never got around to it. Might still do so some day.

Nov 16, 2011 at 2:37 PM

I'm fan too, and I'm sorry to read that :(

Can you at least fix AutoLoL with the new masteries? We greatly appreciate that.

Thanks

Nov 16, 2011 at 3:59 PM

This is unfortunate but yeah these projects are time consuming.

I know many people who used this utility all the time and it now broken with the Fizz patch and the new mastery page.

This sucks,  10 pages of mastery options is just not enough for the number of heroes and various roles you can play them.

Nov 16, 2011 at 4:30 PM

QUOTE: 10 pages of mastery options is just not enough for the number of heroes and various roles you can play them.

I'm totally agree with you!

Nov 17, 2011 at 9:26 PM

I use AutoLoL since the beginning and 10 pages are not enough. Please go ahead cause you did a great job so far :)

Nov 19, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Hello guys, great job on this fantastic tool :)

i used till the last patch and i am waiting for the update (there will be an update ??)

i looked at the code and i could probably modify that Xml file for update this :), should i do that or an update will come ??

Coordinator
Nov 20, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Thank you all the kind responses.

We are not longer developing on AutoLoL, but feel free to make your own modifications and publish them somewhere.

I will most likely remove AutoLoL from codeplex at the end of this year.

Dec 7, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Hey  sad to see this project go you guys did a great job very intuned with what the community needed hopefuly maybe someone out there could take over the project, there are some other usefull tools out there, it would be nice to have one sold tool like this propgram intergrated LOL Item changer & LOL Zoom Patch.

Hopefully you guys can find someone to take over the prodject. I understand the Time aspect. its hard to create a program then support it after patches and sometimes with a very demanding comunity, well you guys did the LOL comunity a great service hats off.

Cheers...:) 

Developer
Apr 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM

You should keep it up on codeplex and allow people to be added to make fixes and whatnot. I recently found the tool way after they had mastery pages, just because after learning so many champions and having so many champions in the game it is still nice. I would love to make small fixes/additions to it and I am sure there are other programmers that would do the same.

How would I go about getting added to source control to update it?