Another error in startup (v. 2.1.3)

Aug 30, 2011 at 11:00 PM

************** Error Report **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at AutoLoL.Logic.Repositories.LocalMasteryRepository.GetMasteryBuild()
   at AutoLoL.MainWindow..ctor()
   at AutoLoL.SingleInstance.SingleInstanceApplication.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Every time I start a (brand new) installation of Autolol. It's located on a different physical hard drive than LoL, but I doubt it matters. I renamed AutoLoL.Updater.new into AutoLoL.Updater.exe just in case, but it didn't help.

Sep 3, 2011 at 4:01 PM

I'm having the same problem. Both my old install and my new install are reporting an error on startup. Here is my error report:

************** Error Report **************

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at AutoLoL.Logic.Repositories.LocalMasteryRepository.GetMasteryBuild() 

at AutoLoL.MainWindow..ctor() 

at AutoLoL.SingleInstance.SingleInstanceApplication.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused) 

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs) 

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Sep 7, 2011 at 2:56 AM

I tracked down the bug to the location of AutoLoL. I have it on disk D, while LoL is on drive C.

Oct 4, 2011 at 5:48 AM

I have the same problem, and the location of AutoLoL doesn't help from my tests.  Since it was working previously in it's current location my guess would be that an update to LoL is the problem.