Just a problem I ran into and a question or two

Jul 13, 2011 at 11:40 AM
Edited Jul 13, 2011 at 11:41 AM

First off, amazing job. I've been looking for a model viewer for a while, aside from using the website based one. Now I can give a look see at skins before I decide on them. To be honest, some skins look a little bit better than I once thought.

The problem: Some of the skins I was viewing had their textures kind of stretched. Original Vlad and Count Vlad looked mostly like the primary color covered the whole model, no face at all. This happened on one Kassadin skin and I think Sivir's second ever skin.

Smaller problem: Some of the champions I would view, would start with their model turned the opposite direction, I dunno if this was just me or what, not a problem, but just something I noticed.

Question 1: A lot of the champions can be viewed in their starting pose, others are viewed like da Vinci's Vitruvian Man. Leona is an example of both, her main skin is battle pose, her other two are the latte. Some that are like the vitruvian man have weapons to the side, others: Xin, Orianna and the last Caitlyn skin, had their items running through their body. Is this being worked on so all will be viewed in starting pose? Or will it soon be able to be switched between beginning pose and Vitruvian man pose? Also will we be able to see Tibbers's different looks separately, or will, as patches come, Annie's skins include Tibbers behind her?

Question 2: Bit bigger of work to do, but will there be inclusion of their five main animations: Idle, Taunt, Laugh, Dance and Joke? Maybe if those went well, inclusion of attack animations and the crit animation for melee characters at least?

Coordinator
Jul 15, 2011 at 3:18 PM

About the skin bug; we are investigating this but aren't sure what the issue is.

Your suggestions are very good, but require a lot of time, something which we don't have. All I can recommend is: keep following our releases to see if we ever implement any of them.

Jul 16, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Ok, that's fine and all, I was just curious.

Another though. Does AutoLoL automatically update when the client updates? Or do I have to get it to update?