How to use the Builds?

Jun 15, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry asking these idiotic question, but I absolutely don't understand how to use my builds ingame.

I created a build, with mastery, items and summonerspells. Only the Mastery works, but the items are still the same, which are given by Riot =/ ... Can s.b. explain, how to use it?

Thx!

Coordinator
Jun 15, 2011 at 11:58 AM

AutoLoL does not yet support changing recommended items for various reasons.

This feature is on the todo-list, but we have other important things we'd like to do first.

So currently, you can use the builds tab as a manager for your favorite builds.

Jun 15, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Edited Jun 15, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Aaaaah :D .... ok, sorry!

My English ist'n that good, so I understoof, that it can change the recommended as well ^^...

Sry for bothering you ;D

Jun 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Can you tell us the reasons? I'm just curious ;)

Can you post your todo list?

Can't you discuss with the person who made YARIC?
Because you already work with YARIC (says in the about tab)

Coordinator
Jun 16, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Changing recommended items requires to change the League of Legends game files; something we have tried to avoid from the start.

We would very much like to include recommended items, but there are other things that get our priority. We don't have much time to work on AutoLoL, so it can take a while for new features to get included. We'll implement recommended items sooner or later. In the meantime just use something like Yaric.

The todo list is in the source code, but needs to be updated. I will see whenever I will put it back in the Documentation tab.