New patcher is out

May 5, 2011 at 10:26 AM

When I launched LoL today, LoL updates to the new patcher!

Coordinator
May 5, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Yes, we are aware of this.

We are still working extremely hard on getting AutoLoL 2.0 ready, which will obviously support the new patcher format.

The Mastery Clicker should still work in the old version, which is the most important feature anyway.

May 6, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Anyways: Many thanks for this project, many people, and of course I, use this program very often and is/are very pleased with it.

I'd like to thank you for doing this, and I'm glad to tell that I'm waiting for the new 2.0 :D

May 11, 2011 at 3:56 PM
Edited May 11, 2011 at 7:03 PM

I think the new patch has broken the mastery clicker. At least it has for some users (namely me). What you'll notice is that the Yes/No dialog that appears when you return is missing text.

When you click the play button to click the masteries.

1. Lol takes focus
  2. The return points button is clicked
  3. The cursor freezes not knowing what to do (my guess is since the dialog no longer has the text)
  4. Autolol takes focus and presents an error 

EDIT: A workaround for this is to enable manual return for masteries in the settings.

Coordinator
May 11, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Thanks a lot for your descriptive post.

I've also come across this bug today. I don't think it's the patch's doings, but server issues / lags.

Anywho, as you already mentioned, enabling manual return is a way to work around this.

We'll hopefully be able to add better work arounds for such cases in AutoLoL 2.0.