Logging in issue.

Apr 10, 2011 at 5:53 PM

First of all, i wanna thank u for that project, this is really nice, it helped me in a lot of situations.

So, when i start League of Legends via AutoLoL i have little problem. As u know, Riot Games released their Queue System in LoL. Today they did little mainteance, after that i wanted to log in, as always i had big queue (over 9000), AutoLoL wrote my login and password, i was waiting in queue for about 30 minutes, finally it finished. And there is a problem, when queue is finally over, there is moment between the end of the queue and being in LoL in-game. When that moment appears, Auto LoL is trying again write login and password, what means, that u need to wait another 30 mins. It happens again, again and again.

Regards,

Keslaw

Apr 10, 2011 at 6:06 PM

hmm this is an very unfortunate error :S

I hope this can be fixed ;)
maybe it's an loop error?

But the thing is that the people of autolol are waiting for the new patcher (well that's what the told me).
I heard that there are more errors because of the waiting queue, but because I don't use autologin I don't have the error :)

I don't use autologin because I don't like to save my password ;)

Coordinator
Apr 11, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Hello Keslaw,

Thanks for reporting, but this is already a known issue (see your news messages).

I will make another news post to make it more clear.