Timestamps in AutoChat

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Hello,

Would like to know if it would be possible to add an option to put timestamps in AutoChat outputs ?

Thx

Apr 2, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Time stamps of the game-time?

But why would you want that?

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM

I like the idea, but what exactly did you want?

Timestamp of game time

Timestamp of current system time

Timestamp in your configured sentences, or as a whole line?

Thanks

Apr 3, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Game time would be better, i dont know if you can get it. System time would fit as well.

Or, for example %t would mean the system time, and %gt the game time ;)

Basic use would be to sync neutral mob respawn within the team. We are already doing this manually but an option with Autochat would be great :

"Our RED down - kill time at %gt"

Apr 4, 2011 at 2:56 PM

I like the idea of telling when the buff dies, because most of the time when I want a buff, it's gone.

And when it's gone you don't really pay attention when it's available again.

Maybe you can send the respawn time too? (of the buffs)

Coordinator
Apr 4, 2011 at 3:33 PM

The problem with auto chat messages is that it could cause huge problems when the user is casting spells at the same time.

So I would rather leave it triggered when the user types something. I like the parameters idea.

So something like: (Red down at XX, spawns at XX)

Apr 4, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Yeah, leave it triggered plz.

One question, in "(Red down at XX, spawns at XX)", how do you expect the respawn time will be available ? Doing an arithmetic addition with the parameter ???

Apr 4, 2011 at 4:07 PM
jackypilou wrote:

Yeah, leave it triggered plz.

One question, in "(Red down at XX, spawns at XX)", how do you expect the respawn time will be available ? Doing an arithmetic addition with the parameter ???

Yep, the buffs respawn after an amount of time, I shall look for that time and post it :)

Auto-chat-messages is a no-go because it's very annoring & the minions have to be slained too (for the buff to respawn).

Apr 4, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Yep I know masterjoost.

Problem is I dont think its a good thing AutoChat do that automatically.

I would prefer having the possibility in the parameter to perform an addition, but to be honest, having the timestamp is already sufficient and more generic.

I would have a single macro for baron, drake, blue, red instead of 4 separate bindings :)

Apr 4, 2011 at 4:55 PM
jackypilou wrote:
I would prefer having the possibility in the parameter to perform an addition, but to be honest, having the timestamp is already sufficient and more generic.

I agree, because it's quite handy :D

I found this page for the respawn timers:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=1190342

so:

Summoner's Rift
Golems, Wraiths, Wolves - 1:40
Lizard Buff - 5:00
Golem Buff - 5:00
Dragon - 6:00
Baron - 7:00

Twisted Treeline
Golems, Lizards, Wolves - 1:15