Auto Rune page selector

Mar 20, 2011 at 9:36 PM

yeah I'm a spammer I know, but I'm only trying to help with ideas ;)

You know that there are rune pages in LoL right?

Some People got 2 rune pages, Players who are playing LoL for a long time got another rune page.

Or you could buy extra rune pages (with a max of 10 rune pages).

It would be nice if you could connect a runepage-chooser with the mastery-chooser.

for example:

Mastery tree + runepage nr.1 (name runepage)

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3748/runepages.png

Coordinator
Mar 21, 2011 at 10:26 AM

No problem at all, we appreciate any bit of feedback we get!

I sometimes forget to change my rune page after running the clicker, so I like you idea. However, in the end it only saves you 2 lazy clicks. So it probably won't get high priority ;)

Mar 21, 2011 at 11:10 AM
saphua wrote:

No problem at all, we appreciate any bit of feedback we get!

I sometimes forget to change my rune page after running the clicker, so I like you idea. However, in the end it only saves you 2 lazy clicks. So it probably won't get high priority ;)

yeah but that's the point: You forget....

But if a champion reader could be made, you could set an account for each champion (like an AP build, Tank Build, AD build etc.)

Which you can set an rune page that is connected  to masteries & summoner spells.

Like : Sion (example builds :P)

Tank    
spells: Heal & Ghost
Rune page: Rune page 1
Masteries: 0/21/9

Attack Damage  
spells: ignite & Ghost
Rune page: Rune page 3
Masteries: 21/9/0

Ability Power   
spells: Clarity & Ghost
Rune page: Rune page 2
Masteries: 21/0/9

But I think it's better to make an Champion Reader First ;)
Like if you chose a champion, then in AutoLoL -> Load champion -> (menu) choose build

Mar 31, 2011 at 5:59 PM

That's a very good idea. I'm currently also missing it a lot.

Apr 1, 2011 at 12:42 PM

A plus for this one.

So many of us have been doomed to play with the wrong rune page for no reason other than forgetting to switch it :<

Coordinator
Apr 1, 2011 at 4:40 PM
For this to work I think AutoLoL will have to do the following, as to prevent switching from window to window...

At the champ select screen you simply activate your AutoLoL window, choose your build and press Play.
AutoLoL will choose your Rune Page, open and choose Summoner Abilities, open the masteries tab and then return/click masteries.

Let me know what you think about that? It will need to be throughly tested because it sounds like it could be prone to errors.
Apr 1, 2011 at 5:18 PM
Willowsticks wrote:
For this to work I think AutoLoL will have to do the following, as to prevent switching from window to window...
At the champ select screen you simply activate your AutoLoL window, choose your build and press Play.
AutoLoL will choose your Rune Page, open and choose Summoner Abilities, open the masteries tab and then return/click masteries.
Let me know what you think about that? It will need to be throughly tested because it sounds like it could be prone to errors.

That sounds like a good idea, but if you choose runepage 4 when you only have 2 runepages?

But what you say is an champion profile ;)