Error detecting window

Mar 17, 2011 at 2:47 AM

The latest LoL patch causes AutoLoL to fail to detect the mastery window during champion select.  The new feature that allows it to run anyway helps, but for now it is the only way to set them.  It detects the profile mastery window fine. 

Coordinator
Mar 17, 2011 at 12:02 PM

I don't recall making any changes to the detection algorithm.

Did you by any chance install a new theme or something?

Coordinator
Mar 17, 2011 at 5:34 PM
Edited Mar 17, 2011 at 5:35 PM

What client are you using US or EU? I have no problems detecting the mastery window with the latest US client.

Mar 17, 2011 at 7:43 PM

I have not installed any new themes, and the ones I do have worked fine before.  I currently have the Chinese art pack and a custom launcher skin. 

I am using the US client.  I have not changed any settings or anything. 

Mar 18, 2011 at 4:55 AM
Edited Mar 18, 2011 at 4:56 AM

I am also having this difficulty as of today. I am also on US server. No unique or custom anything. It fails to detect the mastery window completely. And it for the most part fails to enter in the masteries without detecting the window...It will enter in like half of them, or up to 20 or so, and miss the rest. I wouldn't care about the detection if there was still some way for it to enter them. Does adjusting the position of autolol make the clicker click in different places? Or is there any way I can adjust it to enter in masteries properly? That is, for the non window detection mastery entry? Thanks for any suggestions you could give, Saphua.

Coordinator
Mar 18, 2011 at 9:37 AM
The window position doesn't matter, but the window size does. We recently removed the Window-Resize feature, maybe we can add it back in and email you a version to see if that fixes it. Or, if you have some time later today maybe we can chat off list and debug this issue.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:55 PM, bugmenot2 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I am also having this difficulty as of today. I am also on US server. No unique or custom anything. It fails to detect the mastery window completely. And it for the most part fails to enter in the masteries without detecting the window...It will enter in like half of them, or up to 20 or so, and miss the rest. I wouldn't care about the detection if there was still some way for it to enter them. Does adjusting the position of autolol make the clicker click in different places? Or is there any way I can adjust it to enter in masteries properly? That is for the non window detection mastery entry? Thanks for any suggestions you could give, Saphua.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (autolol@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email autolol@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Mar 18, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Note that the window size is a default size when you restart League of Legends.

I recommend getting in touch with one of us so we can try some stuff out.

Mar 22, 2011 at 10:59 PM

It seems that the issue of the non-detecting entry failing to function has randomly ceased. It seems now, via returning the points, and doing the try anyway (?) command, I can get it to accurately enter in the masteries. I don't know what was wrong but it seems to have stopped now. Thanks for offering to help. If it starts acting up again, I will contact one of you. It won't be on this account as this is just a bugmenot account. I'll email you. Thanks again for offering your time. 

Mar 23, 2011 at 1:21 AM

The "try anyway" button allows me to enter the mastries as well, but it still cannot detect the window manually. 

Coordinator
Mar 23, 2011 at 10:24 AM

@bugmenot2, glad it works now.

@kitsune,could you send me an exact screenshot of your League of Legends mastery window while in champion select? (Exact = .bmp, no compression). If I ever get some spare time I will take a look at it ;)

Mar 26, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I also have problems with detecting masteries window while in queue, in profile it is ok.  I see it is dependent with lol window size, if it is resized, it doesn't work.