Feedback

Coordinator
Feb 15, 2011 at 1:16 PM
Edited Feb 15, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Please drop all your feedback or feature suggestions for AutoLoL here!

Thank you!

Feb 16, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Just wanted to say I've been using AutoLoL for a few months now and am loving it!

You guys are doing great with the new features you've been adding.

My favorite parts are the AutoLogin and Mastery Clicker; I keep forgetting to use the autochat, but it certainly has potential...

- d1scretion

Feb 17, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Hello AutoLoL Staff,

I was hoping that the macro system that we use in-game can also be used in chat rooms. It would be great if we can just macro "Looking for a group" or etc in the rooms (Atm it only works in-game and not in the rooms). As far as getting this add-on out to the general player base I have suggested it to people I play with and occasionally to players I play against in normal games. The improvements you guys have done over just the couple versions are great.I suggest re-posting or keep the current thread where I found this add-on in the LoL forum up to date and bumped when ever possible.

Please keep up the good work!

-lordzenchi

Feb 17, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Hi! Thanks for your great tool:)

One wish I have: Allow the numpad keys to be used for autochat:)

And the account thing was a nice idea;)

Feb 19, 2011 at 2:26 AM

Hi and firt of all thanks for the program, you're doing a great job.

There is one thing I would still like to see on the program, which is making possible to maximize the autolol window, being possible to use it on fullscreen!

Appart from that you could also add a button inside the program where you could delete one of your profiles, without being needed to click on browse and manually delete it from the folder itself.

Coordinator
Feb 21, 2011 at 8:29 AM

Thanks for the feedback everyone! We appreciate it a lot. we have noted some points and might implement them some time in the future.

Feb 21, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Hello guys,

First of all I would like to congratulate you with the nice work that you have done so far. It's really a great tool to use.

One thing that would be nice, as one of the above posters says is being able to use the numpad keys for the autochat.

Then I have one more suggestion for a feature (if it is possible to code it): a respawn/cooldown timer that u can enable by hitting a button. For example when you kill Baron Nashor, u hit the backspace key (or w/e) and you get an ingame overlay in the top corner of your screen that counts down from 7:00 to 0. I think that could be really helpfull for competitive play.
If it's not possible to display it on the screen, it could also be done by a sound notification at for example 1 min - 30 sec - 10 sec...

Feb 24, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Just like to tell you guy's i luv youre program, just dont really like the masterery browser addition from a few patches back.

keep up the good work

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2011 at 9:54 PM

Mind telling us what it is you don't like? Any feedback you have will be concidered for next patches.

Mar 3, 2011 at 3:54 PM

First:

thx for the great program, im finally able to pick my champ at the last seconds, when everyone else has choosen his one, so i can play hte role needed the most.

With the last patch im getting an error when i try to save my Maokai masteries:

hmm too bad i cant copy/paste from ur error window...but it happens when i press the Save as.. button.

Coordinator
Mar 3, 2011 at 5:51 PM
Edited Mar 3, 2011 at 6:22 PM

I have the same bug, will check it out right now!

Edit: Fixed and released an update!

Mar 3, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Edited Mar 3, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Regarding the latest update:

How do I use the new model viewer?  I pressed "load models" and it brought up a list of champions.  From there, I don't know what to do. 

Coordinator
Mar 3, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Double click an item to expand it, then click any of the sub items. Or use the arrow keys to go through the list.

I know double clicking is kinda lame, but it's default window functionality. Looking for a way to fix it, but wanted to release it first =)

Mar 3, 2011 at 6:40 PM
Edited Mar 3, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Okay.  Thank you for the help.  I can't believe I never tried double clicking O.O

Mar 3, 2011 at 6:43 PM

I tried double clicking, but nothing happens.  I can select a champion name, but it only highlights it.  Am I doing something wrong?

Coordinator
Mar 3, 2011 at 6:52 PM

There might be problems loading the models, would you mind sending me your e-mail adres so we can try and figure this out?

Mar 3, 2011 at 7:02 PM

Sent