Removing Builds From Recent List

Jan 20, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Could you add a way to remove a build from the resent list or have a way to edit what builds go into the list and in which order?

Thank you in advance

Coordinator
Jan 20, 2011 at 11:42 PM
Edited Jan 20, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Last opened goes on top and it has a maximum of 10 entries, so that should pretty much do the trick for ya.

If you realy need to change the order manually you will have to edit the settings file (*.lols) manually.

Jan 21, 2011 at 1:56 AM
Edited Jan 21, 2011 at 1:56 AM

I know how it works and how to manually remove them (i was the one who found the bug where u had to manually remove deleted files from it), i just think it would be better as a quick list for champs u want to be able to get to faster... thats all ^^

Coordinator
Jan 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Ok ;)

So you would rather see a list of a selection of your own masteries, instead of a list made out of recent ones?

Jan 21, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Yeah, I guess thats the best way to put it... lol... Thats just my personal taste, idk what everyone else thinks.. lol... At the very least, I think having an easier way to remove a build from the list would be enough to fit into what I want, cuz the ones I'd put on that list would be the ones I always use, so they would automatically show up from being recently used... lol