Error

Jan 10, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Happened when trying to load a mastery set for 2 champs after deleting the duplicate sets I had for them...

************** Error Report **************System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator`1.MoveNext()   at AutoLoL.MasteryEditorTab.AddRecentFile(MasteryBuild masteryBuild)   at AutoLoL.MasteryEditorTab.SetMasteryBuild(MasteryBuild masteryBuild)   at AutoLoL.MasteryEditorTab.LoadMasteryBuild(String path)   at AutoLoL.MainWindow.LoadMasteryBuild(String path)   at AutoLoL.MasteryBrowserTab.MasteryBorder_MouseLeftButtonUp(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)   at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)   at System.Windows.UIElement.CrackMouseButtonEventAndReRaiseEvent(DependencyObject sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Jan 10, 2011 at 3:15 PM
Edited Jan 10, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Ok, I found a fix for this... When I went to delete the .lolm, it didn't remove it off my resent list, so it would crash when trying to load any .lolm... I went into my .lols file and deleted it off my recent list and it works... 

Jan 13, 2011 at 4:08 PM
Edited Jan 13, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Im going to bump this because I believe there needs to be a fix in the program for this so people don't have to manually do it themselves because it makes the program unusable if it happens.

Coordinator
Jan 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Could you please give me the steps on how to reproduce this error? I have never received the error message so it's kinda hard to fix.

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:44 AM
Edited Jan 14, 2011 at 4:47 AM

Sorry my first post didn't help very much I didn't even know what was happening, but after looking a little harder I found out what really happened.

Creating the error:

1) Create a mastery build

2) Save it

3) Open it in the mastery browser so that it ends up on your recent list

4) Open the browser and delete said mastery

5) Try to open any mastery build, even after restarting AutoLoL

That should get you the error

How I removed the error:

1) Open the .lols file (in my case, its named Minion.lols, idk how the program names the .lols) in a text editor

2) Locate the RecentFiles XML tag

3) Find the deleted mastery build and remove it from the list (including the <a:string> and </a:string> tags)

4) Restart AutoLoL

5) ???

6) Profit

So In other words , AutoLoL needs to check if all the mastery files on the recent list still exist or else remove them from the list...

I do like the new list, but I much prefer the old list because all it did was load the existing .lolm files in the save directory... but thats just my opinion...

Hope this helps

Coordinator
Jan 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Thanks! I found the error and it will be fixed in the next release.

Jan 14, 2011 at 5:20 PM

You're welcome! I'll keep you updated if i find anymore errors.