Recommended Item Changer

Jan 8, 2011 at 5:29 AM

I know there are other programs out there that do it but it would be nice to see AutoLoL having it as a feature as well for quick changes in a single tab. =P

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I like the idea, although there are many other features on our todo list. Besides, I wasn't exactly sure if Riot is happy abbout such applications since they require modifying game files.

Jan 9, 2011 at 3:00 AM
Edited Jan 9, 2011 at 3:49 AM

To my knowledge, I believe there are some riot staff members posting their approval and admiration for such programs.

It pretty much comes down to don't mess with the ingame UI.

Jan 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=145862

This is the one I use... Very good program... Updated constantly... The guy who works on it is nice and very helpful if u have problems...

Jan 9, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Yeah. I use it as well. But I would prefer AutoLoL to have it as well. All the features in on program. And so far, AutoLoL is the best that I have seen so far.

Jan 9, 2011 at 10:35 PM
Edited Jan 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM

I completely agree with one programming doing it all... But then u get into the problems of needing more programmers to support it... Also ive learned with any type of program, the ones that specifically do one thing are better than those that do it all... But i would love to see a mastery changer, recommended item changer, stat builder and custom skin manager all in one...

Mar 18, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Yeah That would be very nice :D

Then you'll never have to look op your build ;)

But AutoLoL also uses a 3rd-party program to view skins...

maybe you can do this with the item changer??

Coordinator
Mar 20, 2011 at 3:08 PM

We are currently in contact with the dude who made Yaric. He's very helpfull.

We'll let you know if anything comes out of it. In the meantime just use Yaric.

Mar 20, 2011 at 8:59 PM
saphua wrote:

We are currently in contact with the dude who made Yaric. He's very helpfull.

We'll let you know if anything comes out of it. In the meantime just use Yaric.

The program just needs some "user friendlyness".

I can't find the site, do you have it?