Masteries Browser

Jan 7, 2011 at 4:19 AM

Something that I have finally figured out in regards to the masteries browser. When you create your masteries, make sure to put them in the Saves folder of your AutoLoL program. If you don't, the masteries browser will be unable to find them. I had originally created a folder called Masteries in My Documents but after 2 hours of messing with it, I have finally figured out how to make the Mastery Browser work. 

On a side note, the Browser is pretty nice. Many thanks to the developers of this very nice program. 

Coordinator
Jan 7, 2011 at 11:54 AM

We should probably make this more clear ;)

You could, however, point your masteries directory to the directory you created in your My Documents. You can do this in the Settings tab using the 'Masteries Directory' setting.

Jan 7, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Now, I personally preferred the lil drop down box cuz of how fast I could switch when there was very lil time left before the game started... Could you possible re-implement it or have an option to use it instead of or with the new browser?

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2011 at 10:00 PM

We've decided to reimplement something like this some time soon, since quite a few people requested it back in.