Version 1.5.1

Jan 2, 2011 at 10:47 PM

I was wondering why you removed the quick open in this version i really like this option. I decided to revert to 1.4.3.

I hope you bring this option back .

Coordinator
Jan 3, 2011 at 11:38 AM

The quick open combobox was replaced with the Browser tab, which you can find in the Masteries tab.

The quick open combobox provided too little information to be usefull when you had a number of masteries, whereas the Browser tab shows a lot of information and can be searched through.

Jan 3, 2011 at 4:30 PM

IMO the "Quick Open" Menu was very helpful.... the Browser Tab is a little more detailed but maybe you can have the Quick Open again but this time around let it show the last 5 or 5 most used Mastery sets used so if we are using 1-3 champs constantly in a single day use then we can easily switch between them without having to search through the Browser Tab. Specially when you have alot of builds it gets hectic looking through that long list...

Coordinator
Jan 5, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Perhaps we'll reimplement it in a later release.

Although I do recommend using the Browser Tab, it's the direction we're headed and it has very nice features. The Quick Open menu gets easily unuseable when you get a nice little collection of masteries.

I like the idea of most used/most recent masteries though and will look into that.