AutoLoL won't click

Dec 30, 2010 at 3:50 AM
Edited Dec 30, 2010 at 4:41 AM

When I run the program, it changes focus to LoL, then moves the mouse around to where I have the skills set, but doesn't click.

Forgot to add that I'm using the North American client.

I tried on both champ select and profile mastery pages.

Coordinator
Dec 30, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Strange, have you tried enabling slow down?

Dec 30, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Yup, tried slow down as well as manual return.

Coordinator
Dec 30, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Then I'm afraid something else is going on that we can't do much about. When the mouse is on a mastery it clicks and moves to another mastery. If that doesn't do anything for you then I'm afraid it's due to your system. Perhaps another application interferring? All I can recommend is reinstalling .Net 4 and see if that fixes anything.

Dec 30, 2010 at 11:09 PM

reinstalled .net 4, still no luck.

When I don't have 'manual return' checked, it just sits over return points then gives an error.

When I do have it checked, it moves around on the mastery tree map.

Coordinator
Dec 31, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Do you have a custom launcher or something like that?

You could also try to use the resize function to make sure the League of Legends window has a fully supported size.

Jan 3, 2011 at 5:18 AM
Edited Jan 3, 2011 at 5:26 AM

No custom launcher. I have tried resizing, but still doesn't work. It moves to the right position every time, but it never actually CLICKS on stuff.

edit: Re-testing with 1.5 and 1.5.1 I noticed that my AutoLoL window is really buggy.

It won't properly switch between tabs, and things overlap http://i.imgur.com/oDifn.jpg

The settings tab, and the autochat tab will not load.

edit2: this started happening AFTER I reinstalled .net 4

Coordinator
Jan 3, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Do you have Mumble installed? It seems to interfear with .net's redraw abilities.

Jan 4, 2011 at 1:42 AM

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled .net 4 and it renders fine now. However I'm still stuck with AutoLoL not clicking.

Is it programmed to click THEN move?

When I don't have manual return checked, it stalls when waiting for the reset prompt, but if I have manual return checked, it just moves around the mastery map over where I set in AutoLol but doesn't click.

Coordinator
Jan 4, 2011 at 1:50 AM

This must be a problem with your machine. Try replacing your win32.dll or create another user account on your machine and try that. Out of all users this is the only case we have heard of it not clicking. Please let us know if that helps.

On Jan 3, 2011 7:43 PM, "tehxeno" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: tehxeno
>
> I completely uninstalled and reinstalled .net 4 and it renders fine now. However I'm still stuck with AutoLoL not clicking.Is it programmed to click THEN move? When I don't have manual return checked, it stalls when waiting for the reset prompt, but if I have manual return checked, it just moves around the mastery map over where I set in AutoLol but doesn't click.
>
>
Jan 4, 2011 at 5:28 AM

I assume that win32.dll is supposed to be in C:\Windows\System32

However, I dont' have a win32.dll? Where would I find it.

Coordinator
Jan 4, 2011 at 6:53 AM

I actually think its user32.dll but that's a long shot to have to replace that. How about the other user account?

On Jan 3, 2011 11:28 PM, "tehxeno" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
>
> I assume that win32.dll is supposed to be in C:\Windows\System32However, I dont' have a win32.dll? Where would I find it.
>
>
Coordinator
Jan 4, 2011 at 1:35 PM

I don't recommend replacing such dll's, repairing (or even reinstalling) your pc would be a better option. Like Willow said, you're the first who reported this and it's very hard to pinpoint what the cause could be.

Jan 4, 2011 at 2:23 PM
Edited Jan 4, 2011 at 4:42 PM

I tried the new user account, it worked fine in the new user. I tried again on my main, it didn't work.

Is there some file I can move so that it will work on my main account and I can remove the new user?

Jan 5, 2011 at 3:57 AM
Edited Jan 5, 2011 at 4:04 AM

I figured out what was causing it!

I have something called "taskbar overlord" that I used for the Win7 taskbar, it made it more efficient IMO.

I noticed 'cause it stopped working on the new account after I started using it again.

I'm not sure why it effected AutoLoL though, since it's only supposed to change stuff for the taskbar.

Coordinator
Jan 5, 2011 at 4:15 AM

Glad to hear you figured it out. A new user account is a good troubleshooting step.
On Jan 4, 2011 10:11 PM, "tehxeno" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
>
>
> I figured out what was causing it!
>
> I have something called "taskbar overload" that I used for the Win7 taskbar, it made it more efficient IMO.
>
> I noticed 'cause it stopped working on the new account after I started using it again.
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (autolol@discussions.codeplex.com)
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email autolol@discussions.codeplex.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Jan 5, 2011 at 12:03 PM

The application is written in AutoHotkey and I think it's very likely this is somehow causing issues. We'll investigate this some time.