The Masteries window could not be detected [...].

Oct 31, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Hello SaphuA,

I have a problem with the new version of AutoLoL. It used to work fine with the 1.3 version as I could uncheck the "automatically return points" box, but since this feature has been removed in this version I keep encountering the same bug.

Most of the time when AutoLoL attempts to return the points, my mouse gets stuck for a few seconds where the window with "Are you sure you want to re-spec yo Masteries?" appears. After the long pause where I cannot move my mouse, AutoLoL then gives me a message saying "Error. The Masteries window could not be detected, please make sure that the masteries window is open either in your Profile or in Champion Select."

I am not sure why I keep getting this problem; the same bug was also in 1.3 but I could avoid it by not automatically returning my points.

Thank you very much,

1484Kenji

Coordinator
Oct 31, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Hello Kenji,

This has been solved in v1.4.1 by allowing the user to manually return their masteries.

I'm assuming you do not have the English client (since it should just work normally there).

Oct 31, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Thanks for your reply. :) I'm not sure how I missed the new version lol, sorry. But it's strange because I'm using the English client, not the German one.