Error

Oct 27, 2010 at 6:20 AM

Hi,

Thanks a lot for making this since it really helps me out a lot.

AutoLoL 1.3 was working fine for me (although sometimes it says the mastery page is not detected), however version 1.4 is not working for me.

After I download the file and double click on it, an window error popup.  The same error occur on the desktop and laptop (one of them is Window XP and the other one is Vista). 

Sorry I don't know how to post a picture here, but it's just the usual window error popup which ask you whether you want to report or not.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Coordinator
Oct 27, 2010 at 10:12 AM

That is strange. I can't say what could be causing this. Could you please contact me (contact [at] saphua.com)?

Dec 28, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Same problem , pls help :(

Coordinator
Dec 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Like with the OP, who never contacted me btw, I realy need more information. 'An error' is not enough to go on with.

Dec 30, 2010 at 6:19 PM

After i try to run it it shows this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Coordinator
Dec 30, 2010 at 10:55 PM

I'm afraid that doesn't help us much.

For now I recommend reinstalling .Net 4.0 and see if that works.

Otherwise you'll have to wait for the next release. We'll implement a better error reporting system that version.

Coordinator
Jan 2, 2011 at 1:47 PM

We have released AutoLoL v1.5.1 which should show an error, could you please contact me with that information?

Jan 2, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Now installing framework 4.0 , i hope it will help , i will post what it do

Jan 2, 2011 at 4:50 PM

it wrote this error after i installed fm 4.0 

************** Error Report **************
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Windows.Controls.WebBrowser' from assembly 'PresentationFramework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'.
   at AutoLoL.MainWindow..ctor()
   at AutoLoL.SingleInstance.SingleInstanceApplication.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__0(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Coordinator
Jan 4, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Judging from the information I´d say it has something to do with either:

- An error in your WPF installation (WPF is installed with .Net 4)

- Some problems with initiating a browser instance (this is used for the news page)

Jan 7, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Same problem here. What can i do?

Jan 7, 2011 at 9:45 PM

System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot set Owner property to a Window that has not been shown previously.   at System.Windows.Window.set_Owner(Window value)   at AutoLoL.Dialogs.ConfirmDialog..ctor(Window owner, String message, String title, Boolean isCancelable, Boolean isTextSelectable)   at AutoLoL.MainWindow.LaunchLeagueOfLegends()   at AutoLoL.MainWindow..ctor()   at AutoLoL.SingleInstance.SingleInstanceApplication.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__0(Object unused)   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

That was the error I got and now i cant use AutoLoL... even after redownloading... this is with the newest vesion btw... Windows 7, 64 bit...

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2011 at 5:00 PM

Do you also get the error when you remove your settings file?

Jan 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM

seems like the error went away after i deleted it all and used an older version then upgraded again...

Jan 23, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Guys i still have this problem, what can i do?

Coordinator
Jan 24, 2011 at 10:47 AM

The only suggestions I have when things aren't working are:

- Reinstall/repair Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0

- Download the latest version of AutoLol and remove your old settings file (you can keep the mastery files)

- In case of an error: copy it here.

Jan 24, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Edited Jan 24, 2011 at 12:47 PM

I already reinstalled the .net 4.0, the version of autolol is the latest and i haven't settings file (just downloaded the autolol).

System.TypeLoadException: Impossibile caricare il tipo 'System.Windows.Controls.WebBrowser' dall'assembly 'PresentationFramework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'.
   in AutoLoL.MainWindow..ctor()
   in AutoLoL.SingleInstance.SingleInstanceApplication.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__0(Object unused)
   in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
   in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)