Changing the default "saves" folder

Oct 20, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Greetings. i admire your work and i'm thankful that such talented people actually offer to the community without even asking anything in return.

I'm using autolol for months now and i must say it's a huge time saver. However i prefer to use my own folder/path for my saved masteries (let's say x:\mydocuments\mylolmasteries\). As a result, the quick open dialog no longer works, as it only "looks" for files saved in the "saves" folder in the root of autolol program.

I would like to request if it's possible that you could implement such an option, to change the default saves folder to whatever the user wants.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Hello,

Glad you like AutoLoL!

I agree that this should be configurable, we will implement it in a future version. (Too bad we just released v1.3 though)

For now, I suggest you either use the default directory, or move your AutoLoL.exe to x:\mydocuments\mylolmasteries\ instead.

Kind regards

Oct 21, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Thanks for the reply. I'll stick with that method for now and i'll be waiting for a new version :)

Coordinator
Oct 26, 2010 at 3:54 PM

The new version, which has this option implemented, will be released very soon.

Oct 26, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Yay, thanks a ton! You rock.

ps: You should get some more promotion for this nifty tool. Maybe you should contact Riot to make a small "review" of this application, since they started the community spotlights? It's incredible and time saver and more people should know about it!