Automatically save masteries

Sep 3, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Edited Sep 3, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Why not add an option to automatically save the masteries? It's useful and simple to do. You already have an option to automatically return the mastery points.

*edit* - I mean in-game, after all points have been chosen.

Sep 11, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Is this project dead?

Coordinator
Oct 7, 2010 at 10:43 PM

The project isn't dead, just slow with development, we are working people you know ;)

Anywho, I'm not sure I get what you mean with saving in-game masteries? Could you please elaborate?

Coordinator
Oct 7, 2010 at 11:59 PM

I think he means to Save the masteries automatically after applying them.

I personally like the chance to edit the masteries but a settings page might be in order to hold any custom setting like this.

Oct 9, 2010 at 2:43 PM

@saphua

I know we all have real lives, sorry if it sounded like a complain but I was merely asking.

You already gave so much to the community without asking for anything in return, I have no right to complain.

@willowsticks

Yeah, but just like the "Automatically return points", you could untick it if you wanted to. Anyways, it was just a suggestion.

Thanks for all your work.

Coordinator
Oct 17, 2010 at 7:11 PM
Edited Oct 20, 2010 at 11:51 PM

No worries man, I wasn't offended ;)

I'm still not sure I understand what you mean. You want AutoLoL to automatically save the last used masteries when you start the Auto Clicker, am I right?

Edit: Willowsticks explained it to me. We have noted it and might implement it in a future version.

Oct 21, 2010 at 11:12 AM

I agree with you maddoxx. It is a lot easier if there's an add option to automatically save the masteries. This is just a suggestion not a complain. : )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shakeology Scam | Shakeology Review | Shakeology Alternative

Coordinator
Oct 26, 2010 at 3:52 PM
Edited Apr 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Unfortunatly we have decided we will not implement an Auto Save option into AutoLoL, for the following reasons:

- We think the user should be able to make sure AutoLoL didn't make any mistakes before saving.

- In most cases, the League of Legends UI can't keep up with AutoLoL, pressing the save button while the UI is still updating could cause some issues.

We hope this isn't too much of a problem, please keep suggestions coming!

Apr 21, 2011 at 8:28 AM

oow, that's alright. At least you know the disadvantages when implementing Auto Save option to AutoLOL.  :) 

Synthetic Lawn | Synthetic Turf | Synthetic Grass