AutoLoL don't work with new lol

Aug 2, 2010 at 1:13 PM
INFO: maestro [server] initializing... INFO: maestro exiting... ERROR: Unable to connect to server. WARNING: Unable to close the client socket. WARNING: Unable to close SocketThread handle. WARNING: Unable to close HeartbeatThread handle. ERROR: Looking for air at LOLCLient.exe to fill in new proc info, but did not find it. INFO: COMMAND LINE: Air\LOLClient.exe -runtime Air\ -nodebug Air\META-INF\AIR\application.xml Air\ -- 8393 INFO: Using registered HWND: 852502 to launch the air client. INFO: StartProcess [MAESTROPROCESSTYPE_AIR] successful INFO: ReceiveMessage [MAESTROMESSAGETYPE_CLOSE] INFO: No clients are currently connected. INFO: maestro exiting...
Coordinator
Aug 3, 2010 at 4:40 AM
I would like to know more about this error, as I have never seen it. What windows are you running? When does this happen?
Coordinator
Aug 3, 2010 at 3:07 PM

The content appears to be from the file 'maestro-server.log'. This is a file created by League of Legends when you run it from AutoLoL. This is a bug (or a feature, I don't know) from League of Legends, my guess is that the file should be created in your installation directory instead.

However, this file has nothing to do with the functionality of AutoLoL.

If League of Legends didn't start my guess is that there is something wrong with your installation, or perhaps the servers were down at the moment.

Otherwise please provide more info.